Amazing umbrellas Top Tip from Finland. Most of the umbrella designs haveMarjatta Metsovaara designed. One of Finland's most colourful textile designers in the 1960s and 70s. The patterns on the umbrellas were designed in the 1960s. These umbrellas were made in the 2000s and are no longer in production. All come from an old stock.
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflection on the umbrella itself is visible to motorists at a distance of 125 metres.
- When it's not raining, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will give you protection.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.