Hurtan minttu" from TOP TIP, Finland. The umbrella has a wooden handle and is storm-proof.
The pattern is designed by Finnish textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara. The umbrella was made in the 2000s. In new condition. Supplied in a case with reflex.
Note! The umbrellas are available in a limited number as they come from an old stock not in new production.
Information about the umbrellas.
- Dimensions: 89 cm
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflex on the umbrella itself is visible to motorists at a distance of 125 metres.
- When it's not raining, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will give you protection.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.
-The high quality of the umbrella means you can use your umbrella for many years