"Kantele" from TOP TIP , Finland. The umbrella has a wooden handle and stable quality.
The pattern is designed by the Finnish textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara . The umbrella was made in the 2000s. New condition. Comes in a case with reflex.
Note! The umbrellas are available in a limited number as they come from an old stock not in new production.
Information about the umbrellas.
- Dimensions: 91 cm
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflex on the umbrella itself is visible to motorists on 125 meters from a distance of 125 km.
- As it not rain, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will protect you.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.
-The umbrella's high quality allows you to use your umbrella for many years