The long umbrellas can be picked up in central Helsinki until 25 August 2022. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want to pick up.
After that, from September they will be sent from Stockholm where pick-up is also possible. You can already make a pre-order, please send an email.
Fantastic umbrella "Kukka" from TOP TIP , Finland. The umbrella has a wooden handle. Stable quality that both and two people can fit under. There are four colours in "Kukka".
The pattern is designed by the Finnish textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara . The umbrella was made in the 2000s. New condition. Comes in a case with reflex.
Length: 91 cm
Information About the umbrellas.
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflex on the umbrella itself is visible to motorists on 125 meters distance.
- As it not rain, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will protect you.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.
-The umbrella's high quality allows you to use your umbrella for many years .