The long umbrellas can be picked up in central Helsinki until 25 August 2022. Please send an email to email@example.com if you want to pick up.
After that, from September they will be sent from Stockholm where pick-up is also possible. You can already make a pre-order, please send an email.
Fantastic umbrella "Kukka" from TOP TIP, Finland. The umbrella has a wooden handle. Stable quality that both and two people can fit under. There are four colours in "Kukka".
The pattern is designed by the Finnish textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara. The umbrella was made in the 2000s. New condition. Comes in a case with reflex.
Length: 91 cm
Information About the umbrellas.
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflection on the umbrella itself is visible to drivers at a distance of 125 metres.
- When it's not raining, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will give you protection.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.
-The high quality of the umbrella means you can use your umbrella for many years .