Nice striped umbrella that fits in your handbag (25 cm unfolded) from TOP TIP, Finland. The umbrella has a wooden handle.
The pattern is designed by Finnish textile designer Marjatta Metsovaara. The umbrella was made in the 2000s. New condition. Supplied in a case with reflex.
Information about the umbrellas.
- Each umbrella has 2 reflectors
- The reflex on the umbrella itself is visible to motorists at a distance of 125 metres.
- When it's not raining, fold down the collar of the case and the other reflection will give you protection.
- The fabric does not shrink.
- Just a few light shakes and the umbrella is dry.